- Download thousands of eBooks to your computer.
- Save a list of favorite eBooks to your free personal EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on eBooks to your free personal EBSCO account.
- View eBook Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to eBook chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the eBook pages viewed when notes were added.
- Place a hold on limited simultaneous user books that are currently checked out.
This guide is based on the COM Library LibGuide:
EBSCO offers hundreds of thousands of high-quality eBook and audiobook titles from leading publishers, ensuring that you’ll find valuable, trusted content with every search. The collection contains a growing selection of best-selling, front list and award-winning eBook and audiobook titles across a wide range of subject matter—including academic titles, popular fiction, medical collections and more. Please note that you will need to create a free personal account on EBSCOhost to be able to download ebooks and audiobooks.
Adobe® Digital Editions 1.7.1 or higher is required for offline viewing. This free software can be downloaded from this link.
Access eBooks in USEK Library's EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks collection. eBooks can be viewed online in USEK Library, on your computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices. Most EBSCO eBooks are PDF files that require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You must either be on campus or have a valid USEK ID to access from off-campus.
USEK Library's EBSCO eBooks Playlist
Learn how to search and download EBSCO eBooks and create your My EBSCOhost account.