Downloadable Only Please!
You can limit your result list to just the downloadable eBooks. Simply select Download available under Refine your results.
Set Up Adobe Digital Editions
Make sure that you have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer. Adobe Digital Editions is available for free download.
You will need to activate Adobe Digital Editions on your computer by creating an Adobe ID and password, and then logging into Adobe Digital Editions. See the instructions from Adobe.
If you’ve previously created an Adobe account but can’t recall your password, see the instructions from Adobe located.
If you are using a portable device or eBook device, you’ll need to activate it with your Adobe ID and password. For a list of supported eBook devices, see this FAQ.
Adobe Digitial Editions
Software available for PC and MAC. Reads ePub format, including DRM ePubs from libraries and many bookstores.
Check Out/Download EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks
Checkout & Download an eBook or Audiobook to Computer
Many EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks can be downloaded to your computer. They can be viewed online for 15 minutes or checked out for 1 week. Here's an example on how to download an eBook:
1. Click the Download (Offline) link for the eBook you would like to download.
2. Select a Checkout period from the drop-down menu and click the Checkout & Download button.
3. The eBook is added to the Checkout area of the folder, accessible from the upper-right corner of the EBSCOhost interface. If you are not logged into your My EBSCOhost folder, you are prompted to do so.
4. Select Open with or Save File from the resulting dialog box.
If you select Open with, your eBook is opened with Adobe® Digital Editions. If you select Save file, the eBook is saved to your computer and can be opened with Adobe® Digital Editions at a later time.
5. When a downloaded eBook is opened, it is displayed in Adobe® Digital Editions: